Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cathching Up

Where do I begin... Lets see..
Parker started preschool this fall and is loving it. He is so social and loves interacting with the other kids. He is learning a ton and is quite the sponge. It has been amazing to watch him come into his own. He is such a combination of Shane and I it is kinda scary... He loves to play sports and is actually pretty good at it, he definitely did not get his mama's coordination (thank god). He enjoys learning about new things and shows a real interest in music, his favorite is Johnny Cash, it is so cute... He is growing up so fast... SLOW DOWN!!!!

Shane is diligently working on his pottery and trying to get his business off the ground. He purchased a kiln this summer which has helped him be more in control of his art. He has traveled to a few art shows this summer trying to get his name out there, he will be headed to Phoenix next month for another show. So far they have been quite successful in my opinion, Shane may disagree! However he has really hit the ground running and I am so proud of him. With Shane's studio being in our basement this allows for him to stay home with Parker and he is the most amazing Dad and husband... He cooks and cleans!! (back off he is taken haha). I am so fortunate to have these two boys in my life, they make me so happy...
As for myself, I am working for a large home builder selling new homes. As I am sure you have all heard the industry is a bit distressed but in spite of that things are pretty good. Utah has been a good move for us we are enjoying the seasons and the slower lifestyle it is great.
Well so long for now!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute blog Tara! The Johnny Cash music gives it the perfect touch. Tell Shane Im going to blog spy on ya now...Ha ha!!

Michelle said...

When are you going to make some more posts lady? :)

Marya said...

Hey you guys! Sorry to post this on your blog site, but my mom must completely stink at passing my email address your way or you guys just have no love for little cousin Marya! LOL! I've been hoping to keep in touch with ya'll and Charmain....sheesh I haven't even seen pics of your kids until stumbling across this page! That's nutty! You guys have SUCH a precious little family!
William and I finally married in July (anniv of the lunar landing...oddly fitting)... Really happy to see you guys, and hopefully we can keep in touch...
How's your dad and auntie Pam? We're watching stuff about area 51...and I'm looking to get my pilot's license, was thinking of doing some mechanics coarses as well just because I have to know everything about everything...so I was thinking of Uncle Dale of course...
Hope to hear back from ya'll and Charmain soon! Mwah!!

Marya
maryacoe@gmail.com